Some of Damon's Friends
I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for. Some of them even have web sites. Such are listed below for your perusal. In random order, no less, so no one will feel cheated!
Unfortunately a lot of my friends don't, or used to and now don't, have sites, and I hope those ones won't feel left out... but if they do, they should just get off their duffs and go create web presences!
[Note: these people are constantly putting stuff online and taking it down again, and then putting it up again and taking it down and up and down. Sheesh, have they no sense of consistency? So anyway, don't blame me if it's broke.]
- Sage Tyrtle
- Sage will always be the Galactic Web Empress of our hearts, no matter how little coffee she claims to drink now. She and Todd are also counted among the valentines, and are generally wonderful people.
- Sherlyn "piquet" Koo
- HEY - Piq is the original valentine. We live in hope that one day she'll have a personal site online again, but for now let's just admire what's there.
- Chris Murray
- Chris thinks he's a monkey, and frankly I'm not going to argue with a position like that. The best thing I've learned from Chris is the "NT Sucks" song: "NT sucks, da da da da, NT sucks, da da da" (and repeat).
- Moo moo moooooooo moo-moo moo, moo MOO moo-moo. Moo moo mooooooo moo moo meuh moo mooooo moo-moo-moo; moo moo MOO moooooooo moo moo. Moo!
- Ecto is a mailing list, not a person, but it's been like a friend, and has helped me meet a lot of the other friends here. It's also been an IRC channel and an area on the tinyCWRU mush, but both of those are now, sadly, things of the past.
- Todd Tyrtle
- Todd is a valentine, a Paul, and a traige. He's been running linux for a while, and I keep hearing about how he found a new mail client to use, only to find out an hour later that he switched back to pine.
- Keri the Squishyhead
- If you don't watch out, Keri will squish your head. No, not like Mark McKinney... on the contrary, it's a very pleasurable experience. Ask her about reusable menstrual pads!
- Brett Allen
- Brett is a spiff-o-matic Kingstonite I met in university. He has recently gone renegade and is living in the USA with some teriyaki, but we hope that's only temporary. Remember: s'whatchaget... butchadoooooo!
- Meighan is the dot in meighan.com. Sadly NSI owns the rest. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society; fortunately Meighan is not.
- Neile Graham
- Neile is a writer and longtime ectophile, who has devoted a significant proportion of her existence to a very ambitious project, the Ectophiles' Guide to Good Music. She let me do the web site.
follow the way of the banana back to the Paukarut
All material copyright © 1995-2013 by Damon Harper. Um, except my friends' web sites, of course.
All rights reserved.