Cinnamon Cashew Coconut Date Oatmeal Bread Machine Bread
My first bread machine experiment.
- 1 1/3 cup soymilk
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3 tbsp sucanat or sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8-10 fresh dates, de-seeded (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 1/3 cup oatmeal, quick cooking
- 1 tbsp vital wheat gluten
- 1 heaped tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 3/4 tsp yeast
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
Add all ingredients except cashews into the bread machine baking pan in the order listed. Check your bread machine manual to see when it's best to add the cashews.
If your bread machine has a sweetbread cycle, use it for this recipe. Makes a 2 lb loaf.